About the Firm
Employment Rights Law Firm in Orange County
Sessions & Kimball is unmatched in exclusively representing Southern California employees.
We are regularly recognized as one of the region’s “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News and World Report. Our attorneys have prevailed on thousands of cases through confidential settlement, arbitration, and litigation. And they are recognized leaders in the industry, including:
- Routine listings in Best Lawyers, one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession
- Regular recognition as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars by the publishers of Los Angeles Magazine
- Active involvement with the Orange County Bar Association (OCBA), including three past-Chairs of the OCBA’s Labor and Employment Section, a current Co-Chair of the OCBA’s Education Committee, and several current members of the OCBA’s Labor and Employment Section Executive Committee
- Recognition among the “Top 40 Under 40” attorneys in California by The National Advocates, a companion organization to The National Trial Lawyers
- Recognition among the “Top 100 Lawyers” in California by The American Society of Legal Advocates
- Frequent appearances as television and radio commentators on employee rights
- Authoring approximately 1,000 published newspaper and magazine articles or comments
- Serving as columnists in the Business Section of The Orange County Register and The Los Angeles Times
- Maintaining the highest possible “AV Preeminent” rating with Martindale-Hubbel, a prestigious national lawyer directory
- Teaching 5 different law school courses
- Publishing law school textbooks on Wrongful Termination Law and Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (they are the only books of their kind in the country)
- Achieving perfect 10/10 ratings with Avvo, a leading national lawyer directory
- Writing the popular book Employee Rights in California, one of only a few books explaining California law for employees (it has been sold in bookstores throughout the country with multiple printings)
We consider and pursue all options to enforce your rights, depending on the scope of our representation, including settlement, mediation, arbitration, government agency involvement, class action, litigation, and appeal.
Your confidence in us is justified by our experience, commitment and reputation. Opposing attorneys know our reputation and refer their friends to us. You will feel comfortable that you are in the most capable hands. There is no reason to settle for less.
If you are an employee with a workplace problem (or a potential one), contact us today!
Sexual harassment comes in many forms, including unwanted sexual advances, or visual, verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature.learn more
If you are a worker aged 40 or over who has been subjected to discrimination or harassment, you may have additional legal rights.learn more
Certain characteristics (such as race, sex, age, pregnancy, etc.) are protected under state and federal law, and cannot be used as a basis for termination.learn more
California and federal law protect victims of disability harassment and discrimination.learn more
Don D. Sessions
Don D. Sessions is a pioneering employment law attorney and a founding partner of Sessions & Kimball LLP.
Stephen C. Kimball
Stephen C. Kimball is an accomplished trial attorney and a founding partner of Sessions & Kimball LLP.
Heidi L. De Groot
Heidi L. De Groot is a partner with Sessions & Kimball, LLP.
Brittany J. Becklin
Brittany J. Becklin is a seasoned litigator with material motion and trial experience.
Bruce G. Lee
Bruce G. Lee is a seasoned attorney who draws upon a wealth of legal and educational experience.
Beth A. Christopher
Beth A. Christopher is an experienced civil litigator specializing in employee rights.
Nicole A. Nguyen
Nicole A. Nguyen is a partner with our firm and an experienced litigator in several different specialties.
Kristin A. Webb
Kristin A. Webb is an experienced civil litigator who has devoted her career to employee rights.
Contact Us Today
Schedule a free and discreet consultation in person with an attorney today.